Handling personal information on our website
You are not required to disclose any personal information in order to access our website. However, some information such as your name and address may be requested if you contact us.
With your prior consent, your personal information shall be required. Any personal information submitted to us can be removed by selecting “Reset” or “Cancel”. This will delete all the information you have provided. Your personal information will not be available on our website.
The personal information provided on the “Contact Us” page might be used for sending feedback, company catalogues and other general information in response to the inquiries or comments from customers. If you do not wish us to use your personal information, we will respect your decision and will no longer use it.
We keep a record of which domains you access this site from. The records may be used to analyze overall access trends. After that, the records will be discarded.
When personal information is provided to other companies’ websites, which link to our website, we will not be responsible and cannot guarantee your privacy.
Conditions for the use of personal information
1Conditions for the use of personal information where we have received written permission from customers:Every time we obtain personal information, we provide the conditions of use in writing. We endeavor to preserve the privacy of all our customers. However, exceptions will be made in the following situations:
- 1. When protecting personal life, health, or property in an emergency situation.
- 2. When the information is needed, but it is difficult to receive permission from the customer.
- 3. When the customer or third person is in danger for his life, health, property, or other rights.
- 4. When non-disclosure could affect our rights or profit.
- 5. When required to cooperate with national organizations or local government activities. Also, when disclosing its purpose to, or receiving agreement from, customers could interrupt the governmental activities.
- 6. When the conditions of use are understood and agreed to after reviewing the agreement form.
- 7. When required by law.
- 8. To improve public hygiene or to help the development of children, but it is difficult to receive permission from customers.
2 Conditions for the use of personal information without written permission from the customer or when personal information is obtained via open information or a third party.
- 1. In the case of customers and business partners.
- ・When sending brochures or catalogues for events, seminars, or exhibitions held by us.
- ・When introducing in commercial manner any and all products, services, etc. that we provide.
- ・When corresponding with, contacting, meeting with, and/or making a
- ・When conducting a survey through questionnaires.
- 2. In the case of workers from a temporary agency.
- ・When contacting, meeting, or making a contract with a temporary agency.
- ・When verifying the business skills of workers from a temporary agency or managing their work.
- ・When corresponding with inquiries or requests from a temporary agency.
- 3. In the case of job applicants.
- ・When sending, contacting for, or, acknowledging their recruitment.
- ・When managing recruitment and selection information and recruitment services.
- 4. In the case of subcontractors.
- ・When contracting with a subcontracting agency for subcontracting works.
- 5. In the case of recordings or images of visitors entering or leaving of our facilities.
- ・For security reasons.
- 6. n the case of recorded phone conversations.
- ・ For verifying accuracy of conversations or taking appropriate action to fulfill requests.2. At this time, you may decide and then provide your personal information on the page requesting your personal information. If you do not wish to provide personal information, all the previously entered personal information can be cancelled or deleted by selecting the “Reset” or “Cancel” button. In this case, your personal information will not be available on our company’s website.
- 1. In the case of customers and business partners.
Subcontracting and shared use of personal information
- 1Subcontracting personal information
- We may subcontract business related to personal information in whole or in part. Also, we may subcontract the handling of personal information to a subcontracting agency in order to accomplish our objectives. In this case, we appoint an agency, which satisfies our selection standard, and sign contract which stipulates the handling and storing personal information in an appropriate manner.
- 2Sharing use of personal information
- With prior consent of customers, we may share customers’ personal information (such as name, company name, departments, phone or fax number, or e-mail address) with our group business or partner companies. In this case, we sign a contract with the group business or partner companies regarding the appropriate handling and managing of the information.
Providing or disclosing of personal information to third parties
We shall never provide or disclose personal information to third parties without customers’ consent. In the case of providing or disclosing information with prior consent of customers, we properly oversea and manage the third party. Except for the conditions listed below:
・When required by law.
・When protecting personal life, health, or property in an emergency situation, but it is difficult to receive permission from the customer..
・To improve public hygiene or to help the development of children, but it is difficult to receive permission from the customer.
・When required to cooperate with national organizations or local government activities. Also, when disclosing its purpose to or receiving agreement from customers could interrupt the governmental activities.
Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of personal information
Please contact the person in charge of Personal Information Protection or the Complaints Desk with “Personal Information Disclosure Request Form” for disclosure, correction, suspension of use or deletion of personal information. After verifying the request is from a legitimate customer or agent, we shall rapidly fulfill the request.
Inquiries, advice, or complaints regarding personal information
Please contact the person, to whom you submitted your personal information to, for inquiries, advices, or complaints regarding your personal information. If the contact person is unclear, then please contact below:
Personal Information Protection Consultation Service
Human Resources Department